Thursday, March 25, 2010

What People Have to Say About Zeolite.

Breast Cancer

My name is Betty L. I am a 52-year-old female from Cincinnati, Ohio. In March of 2006, I was diagnosed with Invasive Ducal Carcinoma of my right breast. I had three tumors, two of which were not palpable and one which was around 2 centimeters. I was told by the breast surgeon that I would have to have a mastectomy to be followed by chemotherapy/radiation. I have been into natural care for many years and in my mind, it made no sense to cut and poison my way back to health. I am a massage therapist in private practice. One day a woman came into the store where I rent space and talked to me about zeolite. At that time I was already taking several different supplements/herbs/vitamins and doing a few other things to build up my immune system and eliminate stress. This was about two months after my diagnosis. I began taking 15 drops, 4 times a day of the Zeolite. Within two months, the smaller tumors were gone completely. The remaining tumor began shrinking after about six months and at this time is barely palpable. The really good news is, in May 2007, my blood work came back clear! I am continuing with the Zeolite at a smaller dose, but I plan to stay on it as long as they keep making it! It is a remarkable product that has been proven time after time. The detoxifying properties alone should make everyone, regardless of their current state of health, want to incorporate it into their program of well-being. I feel blessed, as you can imagine. I feel blessed for my life, for many answered prayers, and for the opportunity to help others. I tell anyone who will listen about this wonderful product and what it has done for me. Betty's Testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment